Re: NTLK DE-660 reviewlette-Oh Happy Day!

From: Joshua Puetz (joshpuetz@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 22:29:56 CDT

My DE660 just arrived today from Egghead, and I had an equally easy time
installing it. NCU backups over Ethertalk are much better than other a
serial cable :) The main drawbacks of this card (IMHO) are its high power
drain and hefty dongle, which has me wondering...

....are there any ethernet cards with a pop out rj45 connected (like and
xjack modem) that work in a Newton?

-Josh
joshpuetz@hotmail.com

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the