NTLK Re: Question : What is the Power Drain of a Modem Card ?

From: Stainless Steel Rat (ratinox@peorth.gweep.net)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 08:57:44 CDT

* Peter Cross <news@ockhams.com> on Fri, 28 Apr 2000
| I have a question that may have been asked before, I checked the faq's
| and came up blank. How much of a power drain is it to leave a modem card
| installed on my MP2000? The modem is a Megahertz 28.8 cruise card.

If it is working correctly, then it should engage its own power save mode
when not in use. The trickle that requires is negligible.

--
Rat <ratinox@peorth.gweep.net>    \ Happy Fun Ball may stick to certain types
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ of skin.

****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!