NTLK For Sale Newton 2000

From: ZACINCCEO@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 12:55:43 CDT

I allready have a Newton 100 and 2100 and I have desided to sell my 2000 so I
can get the upcomming Apple/Palm expected in 3 weeks quoted from
macosrumors.com
so here we go......

Newton 2000 fully loaded for sale !!!!!
I have Newton 2000 with all of these things
• Newton 2000 In great condition except minor skuff on screen, can be buffed
out.
• Newton 2000 Box
• Newton 2000 manuals and software for Mac and PC
• Cloth case that holds keyboard, and Newton perfectly
• full grain leather Newton logoed case
• Dongle, and pen in great condition
• Great backlight
• Tons of programs
• 8MB card + 3 Plastic protecter cards
• Latest Updates
• One Battery driven battery
• no credit card sorry MO or Check only, will ship internationally, and
finally highest offer gets it, save money buy from be instead of ebay.
The highest bidder gets the Newton :)

ZACINCCEO@aol.com
-Zac Cohen
If you have any questions E-mail me and ill send u my #to call and talk
personally.
-Zac

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!