Re: NTLK Q: Replacement Cover For MP2X00?

From: doppler (doppler@mac.com)
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 13:30:08 CDT

Eric Sin [ericsin@pacific.net.sg] wrote 0-04-29 10.00:

> Hi
>
> My cover/fip-door for my upgraded MP2000 has cracked. It cracked at the hinge
> / joint and that prompted me to get a replacement cover. l live in Singapore
> and I have tried contacting Apple Fulfilment Centre in the US. They have the
> parts but are not willing to ship it to anywhere outside of USA.

i have the same problem here in sweden, AFC says they have the parts for 10
dollars, but cant ship to sweden, my local dealer says 100 dollars for
delivering - but thats too much for a piece of plastic i think.

ideas, anyone?

                      roman pixell

______pixell productions_stockholm__

         mailto: roman@pixell.net