NTLK Q: Replacement Cover For MP2X00?

From: Eric Sin (ericsin@pacific.net.sg)
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 04:38:06 CDT

Hi

My cover/fip-door for my upgraded MP2000 has cracked. It cracked at the hinge / joint and that prompted me to get a replacement cover. l live in Singapore and I have tried contacting Apple Fulfilment Centre in the US. They have the parts but are not willing to ship it to anywhere outside of USA. Hence I am now left stranded not knowing whoelse should I approach to get one shipped to me here. Is anyone else selling Newton replacement parts apart from Apple? Any help in this will be very much appreciated.

Long live Newton!
Eric Sin
--== Sent Via Newton UMP2000 - The iPDA ==--

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!