Re: NTLK eMate and Imagewriter

From: RobertRuff@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 17:14:56 CDT

Robert,

   I have never been able to get my imagewriter to work with my Newton but if
you can please let us know how you did it.

RobertRuff

In a message dated 4/29/00 3:11:12 PM, robertbenschop@bigfoot.com writes:

<< I'm setting up an eMate for my father in law and he has an Imagewriter II,
does anybody know if one of the build in printer drivers will communicate
with this golden oldie ?
(don't want him to fins out that it doesn't once he's on the other side of
the globe)

Robert Benschop >>

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!