Re: NTLK stylus holder onMP1x0 ...

From: Stephen Beesley (sjbeesley@yahoo.com.au)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 07:38:06 CDT

Is this one of the "new" MP130's being sold on ebay by Frieghtquest?

If so, there has been some discussion on the comp.sys.newton.misc newsgroup about them and the wires in the stylus holder. I think that it was determined that the wires were something to do with the IR port and that some poor souls actually broke them trying to insert the stylus.

Sorry I cannot give any more information, but you might still find some info on the newsgroup.