Re: NTLK Show your support for the newton

From: Mike King (mikkel@market-research.com)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 18:23:10 CDT

Get a life guys. The Newton is dead. There ARE better machines on the horizon.

I love the Newton too, and we still own a stock of them in daily use, but I
am not going down with the ship.

Voting for the Newton achieves nothing - the pace of technology has already
left it behind. Yes, it was way superior, and some aspects of it still are,
but Jobs killed it. You'd be better off sending him hate mail.

I am certain to get flamed for this , but I'm still smiling :+)

Mike