NTLK New 130 for sale

From: kevin webb (webb3201@airmail.net)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 09:46:35 CDT

Hello Talkers,
    The wife has finally been beaten down by my requests for an iBook with
airport card. To make a bit of room, I do need to sell one of my three
newtons. The last to arrive is the first to go.

I just purchased a machine from Frieghtquest in pristine condition,
beautiful backlight and immaculate case. I will include the following:

Case logics canvas carrying case
Megarhertz 14.4 modem
mac and pc connection cables
various software

picture available on request.

I was planning to use this as a backup machine but will spend my time using
the iBook.

200.00 total or best offer.

will accept check, money order, escrow (buyer pays)

Kevin
webb3201@airmail.net

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!