Re: NTLK Does eProbe Work on MP2000?

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko@sk.sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 14:50:51 CDT

As far as I know the eProbe did work with the 2000/2100 also.

Just after I got my 2100 I saw an article where they were using the eprobe
to measure the forces on a rollercoaster. At the time I inquired but was
told that it was no longer available.

I had their URL around and if I can find it I will post it.

Larry

Subject: NTLK Does eProbe Work on MP2000?

> A question to all you eMate users (and anyone else who might know the
> answer) -
> Does the eProbe software and hardware work with a Newton 2k?
> and, if yes, does anyone have a package for sale, or know where they're
> available?
>
> Thanks - Paul Harper

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!