RE: NTLK PKGs for Newton Quake and Backdrops for Avi's desktop.

From: Filmer, Paul E (pfilmer@nsf.gov)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 14:10:23 CDT

I think this one got lost in the server outage, so I'm reposting... sorry if
it reappears later...

_Before_ you 'add' or drag and drop to Newton Press, you MUST select a
layout that accepts an image w/ bit depth 4, otherwise the extra info will
be discarded on import -

SO: make sure in Newton Press Edit->Preferences...->Platform you select one
of the six MP2000 or eMate choices _before_ you 'add' or drag & drop. (valid
for NP for PC, my Mac NP doesn't give me a choice, so bit depth 1 (b&w) it
is...)

Paul F.