NTLK More Fuel for the WebMail fire

From: Victor Rehorst (chuma@chuma.org)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 20:03:06 CDT

Just an FYI for everyone looking to u se a web-bused e-Mail provider on their Newts. I just tried MY bemail.org account with the latest Newt's Cape and I' t worked fine. Landscape mode is recommended. You also have to Set the Cookies preference to keep. Also, when you login select no frames.

bemail.org is provided by bigmailbox.com so maybe someone can check them out as well?

Victor Rehorst - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca - chuma@chuma.org - vrehorst@newted.dyndns.org
Sent from a Newton Messagepad 2100 with SimpleMail 4.0b5
http://www.chuma.org

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!