Re: NTLK Newtontalk quiet?

From: Jim Witte (jswitte@bloomington.in.us)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 22:42:28 CDT

Come to think about it, it IS rather quiet. Maybe the mail server snafu
a few months back caused the list attendance to drop (the surfeit of
'unsubscribe' messages to the list. Although most of the people who
contribute most of the mail bulk to the list I'd think had stayed. (I
think there are a LOT of lurkers here.. not that that's bad, I'm turning
into one myself..)

  It's odd.

> Hey, is the list merely very quiet or am I not getting anything? From > prior experience this is one of the chattiest lists I've ever seen.

Jim

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!