Re: NTLK Newtontalk quiet?

From: Victor Rehorst (chuma@chuma.org)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 22:46:06 CDT

On Thu, May 4 2000 good-dog@northshore.net wrote:

-----
Hey, is the list merely very quiet or am I not getting anything? From prior
experience this is one of the chattiest lists I've ever seen. I found out
that I exist, but haven't seen a post or my reply to those that acknowledged
by existence. Any clues?
-----

MY posts are tukib longer to appear on the list I've noticed. Maybe the list software is busy filtering out all of the ILOVEYOU worm messages...

Victor Rehorst - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca - chuma@chuma.org - vrehorst@newted.dyndns.org
Sent from a Newton Messagepad 2100 with SimpleMail 4.0b5
http://www.chuma.org

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!