Re: NTLK URGENT What's going on?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 08:16:56 CDT

Roberto Buccione wrote:

> Dear NTalkers,
> I hate to bother all the list but could someone let me know what is going
> on? I have not been receiving digests for a few days now. My problem or a
> general listserv problem again? If so, instructions?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Roberto.

Roberto,

Because of the ILoveYou virus, PlanetNewton had to take down their mail
server. Additionally, if their mail server tried to send you the digest at
some point, and your mail server wasn't up, then you could have been dropped
from the digest. Try to re-subscribe, it should work now.

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin
Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS Fannie Mae
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com
           ********** Usual disclaimers apply **********

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!