Re: NTLK getting help from Apple

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 08:51:53 CDT

"Paul F. Butler" wrote:

> It sounds as if the figure that is normally thrown around of $180 for
> complete service from Apple only applies to the original MP owner. Am I
> right in thinking that those of us who have picked up our Newtons second
> hand will be dinged for another $40 for a service contract?

Huh? I wonder what this service contract would be good for. You're already
paying for the repair, so why a service contract? To cover repairs? Then,
that might do some sense. I've never been asked when I called Apple if I had
a service contract, or if I was the original owner. How would they know?

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin
Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS Fannie Mae
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com
           ********** Usual disclaimers apply **********

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!