Re: NTLK In the D.C. area

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 14:42:50 CDT

The only other "Newtoneer" I've ever seen was at a
FileMaker Pro training class at the Apple facility in
Reston...And that guy was from Pennsylvania and he had
th OMP...
He admitted that he didn't use his very often. So,
after I showed him how usefull they are (and this was
back when I have a 120) he discovered what he was
missing and to this day (I get an email from him every
once in a while) he uses his OMP every day...
If it's this difficult to convert the already
converted....
As far as a get together, I'm up for it...as long as I
don't have to go into DC, I'm OK! Also, it can't be a
week day, my 15 hour days keeping the internet running
(60-80% of all internet traffic runs across my
company's backbone!) deprives me of a night life on
the weekdays!
Ed
web/gadget guru
--- Laurent Daudelin <laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com>