NTLK IMPORTANT SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION: HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE

From: Laura (laurap@ideacast.com)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 19:08:47 CDT

Hello Newton Talkers!

Now that we're back up, there's an important change in our service you'll
all want to take notice of:

hand nav menu, click on "NewtonTalk List" and scroll to the bottom of the
resulting page. At the bottom, you'll see a form to enter the email address
you signed up with under a box labeled "Unsubscribe".

After entering your email address, choose Submit. You will receive 2 emails.
A verification that you want to unsubscribe, which you should simply reply
to -- then you're unsubscribed. The other email is a notification that a
list action is being performed on your subscription.

Please note: You MUST reply to the unsubscribe verification request with the
subscribed address.