Re: NTLK MP2000 Upgrades - 2 Weeks Left !

From: Peter Curtis (lemur@mac.com)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 19:11:50 CDT

David,

I contacted you a while ago about upgrading my Newt (it was the one with the
broken ejector).

The reason I haven't shipped it yet is because, humerously enough, CalcX. I
have an important Algebra test coming up, and I need it's Trig functions.

C'est la vie.

I can ship on Friday. Is this an acceptable date?

Thanks,
Pete

--
Pete Curtis