NTLK Upgraded Messagepad for sale or swap?

From: bob barkany (bob@barkany.com)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 08:30:20 CDT

Upgraded message pad 2000 For Sale
Comes with Action Names, Dashboard,SBN Utilities, Pocket Money
Nylon caser,
Keyboard
16mb card
Mac and Pc connection software
dongle
Cd full of newton software
battery pack and power supply
Offers Please

or Swap for something almost as good and internet ready ( at least
email) that I can Sync with my Macintosh desktop ie palm desktop or
something like that.
I hate the idea of not having a newton but for the life of me , I cannot
work out how to sync properly in both directions with palm desktop and
that is quite important to me
Help me or make me an offer that I couldn't possibly refuse
bye for now
bob