Re: NTLK How to file Names cards in folders?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 09:01:13 CDT

Carlos Pessoa wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to know how can file Name cards in the Name´s
> application folders.
> I tried select the card I want to file, select the
> folder and then tap file, but nothing happened...
> I tried a Hard reset but nothing happened either...
> What can I do?
> Thanks in advance,
> Carlos

When browsing a name card, tap the little folder icon at the bottom right. A dialog should appear with a list of folders already created. Tap the folder you want to file the card in and
tap "File". That should do it. Then, if you want to check if the card has been file, tap the folder tab at the top right of the name window. A popup should open with a list of folders.
Select "Unfiled Names". The card you were browsing should disapear, since you just filed it into a folder, therefore not being "unfiled" anymore.

Hope this helps.

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin
Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS Fannie Mae
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com