Re: NTLK Hooking my 2100 up to a G4

From: thwizard (thwizard@cyberrealm.net)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 09:32:08 CDT

Are you using one of the compatible ethernet cards and the appropriate driver? Great info and some of the drivers can be found at Victor's great site:

http://www.chuma.org/newton/ethernet/

If you need an ethernet PC card, I have a Farallon PN895 for sale. (I guess that is what is called a "shameless plug.")

Sincerely,

THWizard <%{=