RE: NTLK FS: Farallon Enet PN895 PCMCIA Cards

From: Pablo Resines (PResines@terza.com)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 13:39:40 CDT

Hi,

Paypal doesn't work for us outside US.
Would you consider using iescrow.com or
any other credit card service?

Thanks,

-----Original Message-----
From: thwizard [mailto:thwizard@cyberrealm.net]
Sent: Viernes, 19 de Mayo de 2000 01:27 p.m.
To: NewtonTalk List
Subject: NTLK FS: Farallon Enet PN895 PCMCIA Cards

I still have a few ethernet cards with connectors left. They are the
Farallon PN895 cards. (The connector is the large one with indicator
lights and two plug ins for standard RJ45 enet cables.) There is a
couple of the PN595 cards and connectors also.

These are not new, but each one is in excellent condition and has been
tested in my MP2100 connected through a hub to my G3(B&W.)I would like
to sell the rest of them for $40 (plus s/h, $10.)

Credit Cards: You can pay for the item with your VISA/Mastercard via
PayPal. It's free and easy to use. Item will be shipped immediately.
Money Order: The item will be shipped once the money order has been
received.
Personal Check: The item will be sent as soon as the check has cleared
(approx. 3-5 business days).
All shipments will be sent USPS Priority anywhere in the US.

Tim Hoyt, Wizard <%{=
thwizard@cyberrealm.net