NTLK FS: Farallon Enet PN895 PCMCIA Cards

From: thwizard (thwizard@cyberrealm.net)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 23:56:22 CDT

I just bought a bunch of ethernet cards with connectors. They are the
Farallon PN895 cards. (The connector is the large one with indicator
lights and two plug ins for standard enet cables.) The place I got them
from was replacing a bunch of PB5300s.

These are not new, but each one is in excellent condition and has been
tested in my MP2100 connected through a hub to my G3(B&W.) I would like
to trade one of them for a Newton keyboard in good condition. I would
like to sell the rest of them for $40 (plus s/h, $10.) Contact me off
list at (please put "Farallon" in Subject line):

thwizard@cyberrealm.net

Credit Cards: You can pay for the item with your VISA/Mastercard via
PayPal. It's free and easy to use. Item will be shipped immediately.
Money Order: The item will be shipped once the money order has been
received. Personal Check: The item will be sent as soon as the check has
cleared (approx. 3-5 business days). All shipments will be sent USPS
Priority anywhere in the US.

Tim Hoyt, Wizard <%{=

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!