NTLK Persistent Alarms

From: randysom@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 19:04:29 CDT

What exactly are these? I was trying to figure out what the Persistent Alarms setting did, but I didn't notice any difference on my MP130 with it on or off. I was kind of hoping it would keep my Newton beeping at me before a meeting until I turned it off, but this doesn't seem to be the case. And when I set a daily alarm in the clock, the cuckoo keeps chirping with both settings. If it has no effect on either of these apps, I can't see where else it would come into play.
As always, any help would be greatly appreciated.

-- Randy