NTLK Backups crashing when it gets to the card.

From: Loren Finkelstein (Loren@Finkelstein.Net)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 07:37:23 CDT

I don't know when this started happening, but for some reason, when I try to
backup my MP2100 (via Ethernet), it backs up the internal memory with out a
problem, but when it gets to the card the backup dies with an error -1.

It looks like it is going through all the data on the card (not really much
of anything), but when it gets to the packages, after a few minutes it
crashes, and I have no backup file.

I removed the card and re-inserted it without activating the packages on the
card, but still the same problem.

I guess my next step will be to un-freeze everything on the card and see if
that makes a difference. After that I'll get my dongle back ((that I loaned
to a friend) and try via a serial connection.

Any other thoughts?

Loren