Re: NTLK Backups crashing when it gets to the card.

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 02:17:23 CDT

Loren Finkelstein wrote:
> I don't know when this started happening, but for some reason, when I try to
> backup my MP2100 (via Ethernet), it backs up the internal memory with out a
> problem, but when it gets to the card the backup dies with an error -1.
> Any other thoughts?
Do you have a larger network with possibly high traffic connected to
your hub? I've tested the same MacOS and NOS2.1 with ethernet via a hub
at home and in the office. The only difference was that the hub in the
office was busier by all the network traffic of the 100+ connected
devices and at the moment of ligthing of the collision LED at the hub
NCU stopped. At home with only one MacOS and one NOS beside an iPrint
adapter at the hub, everything went fine. May be you try to disconnect
your company network from your local hub.

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand

http://www.psi.ch/SLS http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing *************************************** NewtonTalk brought to you by: