RE: NTLK Where can I put my pins?

From: Filmer, Paul E (pfilmer@nsf.gov)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 11:48:20 CDT

Geek Safe is at http://www.newtopia.com

BTW, I have put the names for as many packages as I can find info for into
my Names soup, which you can all search at http://128.150.102.46 via NPDS -
simply type in the name of the package and you will find out the name of the
company that produced it, and in many cases, the URL for the website. I am
looking for suggestions from you all for obvious misses and info on whether
a company is defunct or not...

If you want a list of all Newton related items, simply search on "Newton"

I have also included search terms like 'software', 'medical', 'accessories',
etc.

HOWEVER, I have not yet found a way to safely serve the notes in each Names
card, so you can't yet perform a search on the company name, and then see
the software they produce...

Where to go for information on Newton related items? To a Newton server, of
course!

Paul F.