Re: NTLK Someone a while back .

From: peter brigg (pbrigg@uoguelph.ca)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 15:05:48 CDT

I hate to be a secret traitor but for about $7 US you can grab three PALM (there, I said it) styluses to use until you line up a Newton Replacement stylus. They are smaller but fine
otherwise. Me, I bought 4 regular styluses and have been unsable to lose the first one so far. But with no no PDA from Apple in sight I'm planning for the future.

peter