Re: NTLK Backups crashing when it gets to the card.

From: Khaled (khaledt@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 18:12:16 CDT

I do face the same problem quite often, the work around:
1- back up without the packages then reinstall them or move them manually.
2- manually move the most recent backup to the "Previous Backup" folder and
initiate a complete new card backup. Making a new card backup never failed
me.

I am almost certain nothing is wrong with the Packages. Just create an
complete new back up and chances are that the backup will go till the end
without a hitch.

--

Dr. Khaled Tewfik Saudi Arabia _______________________________ >From a Rocking Apple G3 Desktop