Re: NTLK Message pad and WAP

From: Hai Ng (nghai@whatexit.com)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 21:23:58 CDT

On 5/25/00 12:14 PM, Dag Bennstrom said:

>Does anyone have any information on a WAP/Microbrowser for the MP2K. I am
>already using Newtscape, I know it is not the same thing. I would like to
>WAP-ify my MP2K. But I have found virtually no documentation on how to do
>this, anywhere on the net.

The question is why do you need WAP when you have a full-featured browser?

WAP essentially condenses a Web pages that are coded with WAP tags to
display on dinky screens of cell-phones, with a screen like the Newton,
it is not necessary...unless it is a preference.

You can get WAP information from http://www.wapforum.org/ they organize
the standard.

-
nghai