Re: NTLK Commercials and Batteries

From: Peter Apockotos (g4@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 22:37:21 CDT

I would suggest getting the battery from http://www.ebatts.com and
perform a search for emate and you will find the following for only
29.00 with free shipping!

Apple E-Mate 300 NiMH battery.
This NiMH battery is guaranteed to meet or exceed original
specifications and to be 100% original equipment compatible.

Warranty: 12 months
Price: $29.00 each.
Volts: 4.8
Amps: 1.3
Chemistry: NiMH
Dimensions: 4" x 1.08" x 0.55"
Notes: Shrink-wrapped battery with 4 wires and 5 pin connector.

At 05:56 PM -0500 04/24/2000, angel316@earthlink.net wrote about NTLK
Commercials and Batteries: