Re: NTLK Re: MacOS for Newton

From: Bill Davis (newton@ecity.net)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 23:45:39 CDT

On 5/29/2000 6:02 AM, Robert Benschop
[mailto:robertbenschop@bigfoot.com] wrote:

>> I do have
>> another package on my emate called "eMac desktops" which gives a Mac
>> desktop kind of screen view that actually does a few things, but of
>> course none of these are any kind of an OS. Don't remember where I got
>> that pkg.
>
>Could you upload that to Info-Newt ?
>(unless Bill already has it, of course ;-)
>

>Robert Benschop

Please do.

Go to:

newtgifts@ftp.info-newt.com/">ftp://newtgifts:newtgifts@ftp.info-newt.com/

to upload a contribution.

That URL will take you directly to the /Contributions folder, the only
place you can upload to my site. The URL already contains the login ID
and password, both of which are "newtgifts"

or go to:

http://www.info-newt.com/archives/Contributions/

and use the form at the bottom of the page to select and upload a file.

Both of the above addresses take you to the same place, by the way....

 - Bill

 \\ /, "Ink Different" at Info-Newt, the site for Newton PDAs
`( Info-Newt Newton news & info web site: http://www.info-newt.com/
  \ Newton FTP Software archive: ftp://ftp.info-newt.com/
   = GOT A NEWTON QUESTION? Visit: http://www.info-newt.com/faq/