Re: NTLK Newton Apparel & collectables?

From: J. van de Griek (Joost_van_de_Griek@nl.yachtgroup.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 00:52:44 CDT

On 03-08-2000 07:26, Chris Browder wrote:

> Hello all, Just wonder after seeing the Newton Price List about the Newton hat
> and label pin for eMate does anyone have any other apperal/collectables
> bearing the Newton logo?
>
> I have a Newton keychain... it's solid metal in an oval share says Newton
> (yellow bulb logo white writing) with a single white apple logo on the back
> and it's black. I've seen some Jackets on ebay - purple with the Yellow bulb
> and white Newton writing, and I've seen a few Shirts and Hats and some posters
> for the 100 and the carry bag and such and a mug. There was a water bottle
> given to developers as well as pens and other trinkets... has anyone got any
> of these? Maby for sale?

I have a Newton watch... It's a gold-colored watch, black wrist strap, black
dial with no numbers or anything, just the lightbulb logo with "Newton"
under it in gold lettering.

I also just won an auction on eBay for one of those lightbulb lapel pins.

And I already have the baseball cap and eMate pin you mentioned.

,xtG
..tsooJ

--
Joost van de Griek