RE: NTLK Avantgo Why

From: Victor Rehorst (chuma@chuma.org)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 07:03:12 CDT

On Fri, 4 Aug 2000, Bradley Smith wrote:

> Okay, I've rambled on long enough. Basically I think AvantGo is a great idea
> and if they did a Newton version I bet 99% of the people here would start
> using it.

Gah! Avantgo is no different from any other web site. Avantgo pages are
mostly valid HTML. Avantgo does not require the crappy little "Avantgo
client" or whatever it is that Palm gives you. Every single Avantgo site
has a valid http:// URL. Now someone has to compile a list of these sites
and compile it into a book using Newt's Cape.

Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | chuma@chuma.org
Secretary, CASU & CPES College Governments, University of Guelph, Canada
Newton Resources: Ethernet, Mailing List Archive, Newton Cage File Archive,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FAQ, Documentation, Books, Projects and fun, too!
                  http://www.chuma.org/newton/