Re: NTLK Purchasing Rights to the Newton...?

From: Peter Apockotos (g4@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 03:10:15 CDT

Sorry I have not signed any NDA on the issue (or for any project that MAY or
MAY NOT be in the works) at hand. Calling me a slug is like calling the
kettle black, Oz...I have my issues with a recent purchase from NewtonOZ but
I did not think that it was appropriate to go to that level about the
issue's that I have, but if you want to go that route, we can!

***Note*** I may come across as a smartass on this but it seems ironic that
certain people that have no problem with Piracy, have a problem with some
possible good news about our beloved platform that did not originate from
anyone breaking their NDA from Apple, but more from close observation about
certain things that are happening.