Re: NTLK Purchasing Rights to the Newton...?

From: Peter Apockotos (g4@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 02:59:44 CDT

But what I said neither confirmed or denied anything and I most certainly
did not provide any proprietary information of any kind, what I meant was
there may be something in the works but that I could not tell you much
more..mainly because I am waiting on more information and it is not new
information that Apple will not be selling their Newton Technology, many
companies have tried this and Apple has said no, and don't forget I am the
one that told you all about http://www.iphone.org. I remember a time when
someone figured that http://www.darwin.org was to be a new mac but it turned
out to be Darwin OpenSource Project.