Re: NTLK New newton user questions

From: Khaled Tewfik (khaledt@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 05:15:07 CDT

>From my experience, Newton interprets commas and apostrophes best when these
are written normally within the whole sentence string, i.e., don't (this apostroph was recognized by my Newton first time using cursive mode) wait for a word to be recognized before adding the apostrophe. Write the apostrophe as pent of the word so the Newton can recognize it as part of the word.
Dr. Khaled Tewfik

Sent from an Apple Newton Message Pad 2100.