Re: NTLK New newton user questions

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 07:58:31 CDT

on 04-08-2000 8:36, Victor Rehorst at chuma@chuma.org wrote:

> A semi-related question: is there any way to suppress the interpretation of
> international characters on an English 2100? I'm tired of these letters
> popping up either in the recognized word or in the corrections list.

Did you ever try Paul Guyot's Dict Manager, since it can turn of parts of
the internal dictionary it night do the job, I use it when I write non
English (French, Dutch or German) and it will only have a few problems with
difficult English words. (this is with the built dictionary off, of course)

Robert Benschop