NTLK open up Newton (was: Re: NTLK Oh for heavens sake)

From: Wolf Lichtenberger (w_l@gmx.net)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 12:27:00 CDT

Hi Bradley, Victor,

on Fri, 04 Aug 2000, Victor Rehorst wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Aug 2000, Bradley Smith wrote:
> > really got nothing better to talk about? I asked how to open up an MP2k
> > earlier - a far more interesting topin (at least for me ;-) ) and nothing!
>
> Bradley, I probably have the very detailed instructions that David Humphries
> sent me a while back. I'll have to dig around for them but if/when I find
> them I'll post them up here. These are full disassembly instructions BTW -
> right down to the screen.
>
> Also I seem to remember that the Pixsolution site has partial instructions -
> check their website perhaps?
>
> http://www.pixsolution.de

Bradley, for Newt dismemberment solutions 8^) look also at
        http://member.nifty.ne.jp/masanewton/shosai2.html
for a rich series of annotated fotos (text albeit japanese), which together with
the detailed description in
        http://www.home.earthlink.net/~es2/AllThingsNewton.html
should make some sense.

Victor, could you post Humphries' instructions anyway or put them up on your
web site for reading? I'd be very interested in them as well.

regards,
-- Wolf