Re: NTLK Internet Movie Database August ebook update

From: Tom Sheppard (TSheppard@home.com)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 18:11:26 CDT

On 2000-08-05 10:20, Tim Palmer wrote:

>You know I've read very little reaction to the publication and constant
>updating of this movie guide so I guess I'd just like to say thanks Tom.
>It's a brilliant effort - big and bulky
>but worth every byte! I give it two thumbs up.

Thanks for your comments. I've been at this since May 1998. Maybe I
should have my head examined. ;-)

As for being big and bulky, I'm always willing to listen to suggestions
to trim the content.

This is where the Palm VII and those using Palms with Omnisky modems have
the Newton beat. With the addition of a 10 KB app they can get instant
wireless access to the latest information of the complete IMDb. That's
over 320 MB of data.

But since I own a Newton, not a Palm and don't live in a wireless
coverage area, I'll continue to produce the ebooks for Newton.

....Tom