Re: NTLK The Mistry of Apple Products (was HWR and inet / chatpkgs)

From: Chris Browder (Chris.Browder@Lroom.org)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 13:48:37 CDT

No, Art_II.jpg is of my friend and two girls (one of them my friends) in his
Art 2 class. For a photo of me... look at:
QTBathroom.jpg (it's NOT what it sounds lol)
Summer2k.jpg
Challey.jpg
Chris130.jpg

Or any of the other images in the directory....

Some of them are works of mine (like the Win2k Shutdown screen.. a 5 minute
project that lasted for about 3 days and threat of expellation) and some
other things like the spliced image of my friend over a singer's body,
etc... Just your typical photo dir of a psycho Newton user you could say ;)

BTW I'm in the mood for videos come Friday (my first off day!) ... I'd
expect to see some more QuickNewts videos appear (with working links!) and
maby a special Apple tribute video I'm pondering on....

--
- Chris B.

A supporter of... \\ /, `( Newton Technology \ =

--------> AOL/AIM Name: JB1463 <-------- --------> ICQ#: 50117402 <-------- --------> Web Site: http://home.earthlink.net/~jb1463 <-------- >>>>>>>>>T H I N K D I F F E R E N T <<<<<<<<<

[snipped!!!] > Yes, I did look at that one. Pretty cool. But, was that you on the "Art > II.jpg" picture, in the same directory? Nice ladies, for sure!