NTLK Off topic, slightly

From: good-dog@northshore.net
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 06:20:45 CDT

Very, very, very bad Ugly American Dog here again;

It appears that Paul has developed a global following. Granted, these
people do not live on Hawaii and are not as intelligent as he'd like
them to be (who is?), but, by God, they like the guy. They feel an
instinctive allure. By the amount of mail generated by his astute
observations about life and humor received by an acquaintance who lives
abroad, who has been circulating Paul G. of Hawaii's comments around the
globe, I'd say we have the makings of a cult following. The question is,
is Paul G. of Hawaii up for the challenge and what will be the impact on
the Newton community if he becomes so busy?