Re: NTLK Screen rotation - MP130

From: J. Miller (ymerej281@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 08:10:34 CDT

The extension in question (if we're thinking of the same one) is called
Power Prefs by Jim Bailey. I Don't know what the left handed option
does since I don't think I ever turned it on while I had this on my Newt
(it being an eMate the left vs. right thing is kind of moot). I seem to
remember the Read Me saying some thing about it not affecting the build
in applications so doubt it'll do what you want but it can't hurt to
take a whack at it. I don't remember where I got it (might have been
the AOL Newton area) but you can probably dig it up on Info-Newt's or
AMUG's ftp sites.

HTH,
JM