Re: NTLK Screen rotation - MP130

From: Calvin Grier (cgrier@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 14:30:01 CDT

I'm suprised that nobody responded right away to this question. You can't rotate the MP130 screen so that the wide part of the case is on the left.

MP130 and 120 models have hardware limitations that only allow two (out of a possible four) orientations. The MP2000 was the first Newton to allow a fully flexible orientation on the display.

That means left-handed Newton users have the advantage in using landscape mode on older Newtons.

I think the right/left hand bit will only affect software that checks for it.