NTLK Ann: Notes2Notes Version 1.2

From: Bradley Smith (BradleyS@artisansw.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 03:44:05 CDT

I have updated Notes2Notes. I now have specific versions for Outlook 98 and
Outlook 2000.
Shoddy programming by Microsoft (IMHO) means that I have been unable to
produce a version that works on all versions of Outlook. Instead I now early
bind (which may speed things up slightly) onto specific versions of Outlook.
This means I have to maintain 2 versions of the program (I've dropepd
support for '97).

Existing users can just down load the new .exe

New users should downlaod the installation program and install as usual and
then downlaod the new version.

Instructions are on the site.

Notes2Notes allows transfer of notes between Newton and MS Outlook.
Notes2Notes is free.
Notes2Notes can be found at: -
http://newted.dyndns.org/users/bsmith/

Please mail any problems to bradley@smith.net

I am really busy these days so I have no idea when I'll be able to make any
more updates and may not have time to look into individual problems straight
away.

Enjoy

Bradley Smith
bradley@smith.net