NTLK Farallon Newton EtherWave Adapter

From: Peter Apockotos (g4@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 03:57:45 CDT

I just want to let everyone know that the Farallon Newton EtherWave Adapter
works great on my G4 AGP with MacOS 9.0.4 using Newton Connection Utilities
1.0 connecting to an eMate 300, it is also neat to be able to type with my
USB keyboard. I know the eMate already has a keyboard but I have the emate
sitting in the space in front of my monitor and it is just easier to use the
USB Keyboard! I did not have to install any drivers on the Newton or the
Mac, other than NCU for this to work!