Re: NTLK eWorld ?

From: J. van de Griek (Joost_van_de_Griek@nl.yachtgroup.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 04:42:55 CDT

Robert Benschop wrote:

> You're right, only French and German localized Newtons exist, as far as I
> remember there were some French 2.0 machines (120 and 130 ?)
> and a German 2000, no 2100.

I'm not sure of the French versions, never seen one, and never seen any
reference to them on Apple.com.

As far as the German versions go, I believe it was the other way around:
There was a German 2100, but no 2000.

Also, there never was a German 110; they got the 120 a lot earlier than the
rest of the world. Kind of made the introduction of the 120 a moot event,
since most Newton aficionados already knew what their German counterparts
had on the market...

,xtG
..tsooJ

--