RE: NTLK "Page" patch in Notes (same as OneNote feature)

From: Kenny Song (kensong@pc.jaring.my)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 10:48:08 CDT

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000 Filmer, Paul E wrote:

-----------
>I like this discussion of SuperNotes, because I have wanted some of these
>features, but I remember there were some issues w/ SuperNotes and the size
>limit and problems with backups of Notes exceeding that limit. I have
>searched the archive, but I think this discussion was in NewtonTalk's
>out there?
Nope, no issues with the latest version. I have lots of software installed including other Note enhancements and stationeries and I had no trouble from SuperNotePad. Just follow instructions when you decide to remove SNP because it alters the Note soup. Proper removal will restore the Note soup state.

I had issues with earlier versions. Looked like SAS resolved those issues.

Kenny Song
<Sent with Newton MP2100/SimpleMail/4.1>