NTLK "Page" patch in Notes (same as OneNote feature)

From: John Mark Davis (backlot@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 19:11:10 CDT

I use the checklist in the NotePad extensively. Unfortunately, the way a
checklist (or any kind of note for that matter) shrinks down in the NotePad
when you open a new one drives me crazy. I would like my notes and
especially checklists one page full with the outline icons remaining on the
bottom of the application. I like the application OneNote for one reason
only, it contains this feature! However it is not a true replacement for
the Notepad because so much other software is written to only work with the
notepad.

Here's my question: how difficult would it be for someone to write a patch
for the notepad that would do one thing only -- made sure a note was always
a full page. No matter how short the note, it would not shrink down. And
as a result, in outline or checklist mode, the outline topic icons always
remain on the bottom of the screen. You would always see only one note on
the screen at a time.

If someone can write this, I would love to purchase it!

--
John Mark Davis
backlot@swbell.net